Friday, October 09, 2015

Women In Love

.
I don't mean to rub it in or anything but I am seeing Todd Haynes' Carol a second, yes a second, time at the New York Film Festival this weekend -- no I haven't written a review of it, I know I know, lay off me. I'll write something next week -- my second viewing (did I mention I am seeing Carol a second time this weekend, huh, huh) will presumably cement my excellent opinion of the film and we'll talk about it then. Anyway there's a ton to see in theaters -- what are you seeing this weekend? (Are you seeing Carol for a second time? Hmmm?)


3 comments:

Murtada said...

I;m gonna brag... just saw it for a second time and seeing it again tomorrow for the third time at NYFF.

Audrey said...

I'm not going to brag, but I totally read the book and it's very good :)

Jason Adams said...

Yes it is, Audrey :)