Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... drowning in Marsden.

I don't know if you guys read about and/or remember the word on the movie The D-Train out of Sundance but I'm not going to spoil what people said if not - let's just say that I am totally into seeing a Jack Black movie, for... reasons. Above and beyond some simple shirtlessness from James Marsden.

Not that we're knocking some simple shirtlessness from James Marsden, of course. And I have been known to like a Jack Black movie or two, even if he normally drives me nuts (clearly I need to do a "Three Thumbs Up" post for him).

Anyway The D-Train is out on May 8th and there's now a trailer (come for the shirtless Marsden, stay for all the Mike White) which you can watch right here:
.

.

2 comments:

AG said...

He's giving me David Chokachi realness in that lifebuoy GIF.

NATHANIEL R said...

I reviewed it and tried to not use spoilers other than the basic gist. You will LOVE Marsden in it. (not that you don't normally)