Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Run Chris Pratt Run

.
Remember way back when they were talking about a fourth Jurassic Park movie having Velociraptors with guns on their head (and all the subsequent jokes about Dr. Evil's sharks with lasers?) -- well it doesn't look like there are any guns strapped to 'em but the just-released Jurassic World trailer definitely gives off the impression via that shot above that Chris Pratt and that raptors are making a team effort together.

Anyway as I said the other day -- nobody come to me for anything approaching levelheadedness when it comes to anything Jurassic Park related; I saw the first movie in the theater 15 times, I listened to the soundtrack non-stop for most of 1993, and I have dinosaur DNA running through my veins - this is my franchise. I can't be impartial - all I can do is pick my eyeballs up off my desk after watching that shot of the gigantic water dino come popping out of the water and try to stay sane until June 12, 2015. I will fail, but I can try. Here's the trailer:
.

.
In summation, here's Chris Pratt running away in tight pants:


4 comments:

KC said...

I'm glad they didn't make us wait until Thursday to see this. I CANNOT WAIT. I'm just as fanatical as you are about these movies!

Mike z said...

I watched the original movie easily over 100 times growing up, but this trailer left a bad taste in my mouth. Looks like a continuation of the nonsense of JP3.

Chris Pratt's line delivery is pretty bad. And the overall look of the movie just feels over-polished. Doesn't feel like a Jurassic Park movie to me.

Audrey said...

I saw it in the theater 11 times! I also recorded myself reading the storybook (complete with dinosaur sounds!) and dressed up Barbie like Laura Dern

Remington said...

Oh my god, I am SO fucking ready for this movie!!!!! "Jurassic Park" is my favorite movie of all time!!! I also love "The Lost World", but I hated "Jurassic Park III". Ugh, that was a bad one. As long as "Jurassic World" is better than the last one, I'll be happy. Bryce Dallas Howard is no Laura Dern (one of my first crushes), nor is she Julianne Moore. But casting Chris Pratt certainly counterbalances her presence. I have nothing against her, she just doesn't do anything for me. Aw man, I really hope this movie's good!!! :)