Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I'm A Thief & A Shitkicker

.
This is fairly random but it's too great for me not to share - I stumbled upon this book of photographs by Swiss photographer Karlheinz Weinberger called Rebel Youth and I love it I love it I love it. It's filled with pictures he took of (to borrow a phrase I learned from John Waters) shit-kickers in 1950s and 60s Switzerland and their incredible fashions - bringing up John Waters isn't entirely random because he wrote the foreward to the book! The book came out in 2011 so maybe you've already seen it but it's new to me, and I am so happy it's in my life now, you've no idea. I snapped some shots from the book and posted them on my Instagram, if you'd like to see more. And the book's actually not all that expensive on Amazon, just 35 bucks, if you're so inclined. 


No comments: