Friday, November 21, 2014

By Liam Hemsworth's Beard

.
It seems very strange to me that there's a new Hunger Games movie out now and I haven't said a word, not a word, not a single syllable even, about it. I was there scarfing up the books on the day each one came out since forever ago. But I guess what is there to say at this point - it's here, I'll see it, it will make god pimp money, and I'll kinda pretty much forget about it until the next one. That's not to say it won't be good...

... everything I've heard has said it's good. But actually sitting down and watching the movies feels beside the point right at this moment in time. There's certainly nothing to say til I see it, at least.

I assume everybody's going this weekend? Maybe you already camped out last night wearing your best Effie costume? Well if you'd like to share your thoughts let 'em rip in the comments.

And have a great weekend, everybody!
.

1 comment:

Rob91316 said...

I think "People" magazine picked the wrong Hemsworth brother for "Sexiest Man Alive."