Thursday, October 30, 2014

Oscar Isaac Has Been Taking Notes

.
My first few impressions of Oscar Isaac left a bitter taste in my mouth - he was super-douchey at some Q&As I saw him at before I even really knew who he was, I've talked about this before. So I kept taking that baggage into his movies with me - it made Inside Llewyn Davis nearly impossible for me, for example. It seems to be wearing off some though - I didn't like the movie much but he didn't get on my nerves in The Two Faces of January, and also... well also let's just cut to the chase I became aware of his beefy backside and all bets were off. What can I say? You guys know how it goes.

And now there's some new movie called Ex_Machina, in which he's grown a giant bushy beard, buzzed his hair, and seems to be having some kind of a sexy isolated robot-orgy homoerotic relationship with Domhnall Gleeson. I am only human here, people. 

There are two trailers - the US one and the International one; they're both positively stuffed with promising shots of Oscar & Dom staring at each other with all kinds of sensations just dripping off the screen. I usually project more onto these kinds of movies than they ever end up going near...

... but I keep hope alive, I keep it burning. 
Hit the jump for a few more caps.










No comments: