Friday, October 24, 2014

Good Morning, World

I keep waiting for Oliver Jackson-Cohen, who's turning 28 today, to happen - I'm sure he does too, but my waiting is more annoying to me personally so that's what I'm writing about here. I thought maybe that Dracula show would help but even with Thomas Kretschmann swanning around I only made it two episodes into it before tossing my hands up in frustration.

Vacillating between his wonderful naturally hirsute self and a waxed-down state isn't helping him - how are we supposed to remember who you are, Oliver? And yes we remember who people are by the lushness of their chest hair; doesn't everyone?

The hairless yoga (eww, that phrase) pictures are from that forgettable action flick Faster with The Rock - Oliver played the bad guy, ever so subtly named Killer. He is introduced with this whole gratuitous yoga scene, bless that movie's lil' heart. You can see that scene, plus some more caps and bonus pictures, after the jump...

.

.


2 comments:

Pollywog said...

What an incredibly handsome, sexy man! I recall seeing him in 'Dracula' and was particularly drawn to his lovely furry chest.

joel65913 said...

He's a very sexy man and he can even act, which while not always necessary is a plus!

I first saw him in Lark Rise to Candleford and he stood out even then. He's English so he'll work forever but it would great if he could find that role to break through, preferably one that doesn't require many clothes.