Thursday, July 24, 2014

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... deep diving with Nev Schulman.
.
.
I guess today is all about the speedo - first we got that Jason Statham video and now this. Nev in all his furry glory only shows up at the end of the video to pose and flex for a hot second, but it's a perfectly fine hot second, it is. (See previous Nev appreciations here, and here, and here, and here, and here, and here.) And the rest of the video is a couple of cute dudes hanging around in speedos too, pretending it's silly that they'd ever wear speedos, when I was having a just fine time watching them in speedos. So basically, watch the video. And after the jump a couple more pics of Nev...



6 comments:

JH said...

Good lord - Nev's body (and body hair) is perfection!! Woof!

Jim said...

I could stare at those gifs of that hairy body all day! Can't quite pull myself away.

BRB said...

He's so hot, and I don't hate him, but man is he annoying. So it wouldn't be a hate-fuck. Annoyance-fuck? Duct-tape-the-mouth-fuck? Wait.

Jason Adams said...

BRB I only watch Catfish for five minutes at a time like twice a year, on purpose so I don't grow to hate him as I know I would if I actually watched his show more often. because I like to look at him in these moments and I don't need them spoiled by, you know, his personality.

imsecretlya200poundlesbian said...

I personally prefer Max, who oddly enough isn't gay. I know right! O.O Strange but true.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Yes. And, thank you. The sexiest men embrace their body hair.