Friday, July 25, 2014

All Aboard For Ari Picker & Co

.
Unfortunately for me Lost in the Trees' lead singer Ari Picker's kept his clothes on every time I've seen him perform live - the above image is from this video of him working a Misfits cover band (back in 2012, I think) and I suppose that music lends itself more to the shirtless thrashing than his own music does. 

Not unfortunately for me though I've now seen them perform five times I think (four or five) and my love just keeps running deeper. Their last album Past Life - you guys really owe it to yourselves to buy it! It should be covered in gold stars and exclamation points, it is wonderful. (I have posted all this before.)

Anyway getting to my point - I post a few videos from their show over at my YouTube account this morning, you can see all the videos there; here below is my favorite song off of the latest album, the title track, which if you were to turn around the camera and point it in my direction... well I can't say you wouldn't see tears running down my face. That's how much I love there guys.
.

.

No comments: